At i2Data Systems, we trust our greatest asset is our consultants, who represent our company at our esteem clients. The quality solutions we deliver to our clients, the employee technical skills, expertise, innovation, commitment and dedication defines our culture. Our consultants with diversified up-to-date technical and management skills helps our clients to handle their Information Technology needs efficiently and effectively in the global technology world.
We handle our client projects with industry best professional practices, latest technology methods and creativeness from scratch. We take lead on different aspects of implementation after client engagement while providing superior business solution to our clients. We provide these solutions with pro-activeness, high performance with will bring good return on client investment from technology point of view.
We always give equal importance to employee professional and employee growth. We provide options to flexible work hours on need basis. Also, i2Data believe our technical staff should be up-to-date with latest technical knowledge which is very important to serve our clients. We encourage our employees participate in various training offered at on-site and outside with various training partners to come to the speed with latest technologies and practices.
At i2data, we are committed to provide quality solution to our client with good ROI. We realize our success depends on the dedication, commitment from our employees and their technical expertise. We always encourage our employees with excellent offers and benefits.
Currently we are offering following benefits to our employees
- Competitive package for salary for full-time employees
- Attractive Hourly rates for contracting employees
- Medical Benefits
- Re-allocation cost
- Immigration Benefits
- Referral Programs
We always look and recruit the people with various technologies across the country. Currently, we have below openings, please send your resume & brief introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will contact you after reviewing your profile.
As a Software Engineer the beneficiary’s job duties will include:
- Architectural Planning
- Identifying Required Resources Based on the planning discussion outcomes identifying the needed resources.
- Setting Continuous Integration and Deployment (CI/CD)
- Automation of time-consuming manual tasks
- Development of ad-hock tools and scripts
- Provisioning the infrastructure (Linux/Unix Servers)
- Configuring the infrastructure as per the requirement
- Maintaining network Security using TCP/IP Protocols and firewall ports.
Involve in the Architectural planning discussion to for the optimum utilization of available resources.
Plan the application architecture to comply with the operational guidelines
Create tickets in the ticketing tools like JIRA, OneSource and assign to proper channel to get the work done.
Provisioning those resource with the required software packages so that smooth application deployment is ensured.
Perform a capacity-planning to acquire hardware and software resources to have the deployment
proper utilization of the CI/CD tools like GitHub, Maven, Jenkins, Artifactory, where and when required.
Integrating the above build and deployment tools with each-other
Setting up the process for the continuous integration, as the developer commit the code to the GitHub repo a build will triggered on Jenkins with the help of webhooks that are configured between GitHub & Jenkins, build tool maven will be integrated with Jenkins to build the JAVA application to the deployable format.
Deploy those built artifacts using the deployment scripts that are written in languages like python, and/or Ansible.
Identifying the tedious manual intervention involved in the deployment process, and use the proper tools like splunk, Prometheus, python(language) to automate those steps.
Writing the automation scripts to automate the manual steps involved in the routine monitoring and notification tasks.
Use the scripting languages like shell/bash and/or python to setup cron jobs on servers to run the mandatory checks on server resources at the regular intervals of time
Developing internal tools/programs that could be used by the other teams to reduce the manual efforts involved in daily reporting and monitoring.
Writing the Application specific deployment scripts with the help of deployment tool(language) like Ansible.
Writing tools in language JAVA, Node JS, and cloud native development frames works like python boto3 Libraries.
Provisioning the servers with the required configuration that the team requests.
Maintaining the licenses of the software packages and keep track of the SSL certificates provisioned to the internal teams and other users who are using our application
Configure the infrastructure with help of configuration management tools like Chef, Puppet.
Get the requirement from the development team and configure the servers to have the required configuration
Based on the requirement create and setup users and permissions using SAML(Security Assertion Markup Language) and/or OAuth authentication programs. So that the given user will have the access to the requested resources only.
Creating the security groups on the network with in the VPN (virtual private network). Categorize the ports usage and inbound-outbound traffic privileges.
Setting up proper Firewalls to maintain the secure communication across the application and also between the user and application in the TCP/IP communication layer.
Creating the role-based authorization group and assign proper permission to the groups in the network. And troubleshooting the security related issues involved in the authentication of SSL, HTTP/HTTPS, TLS, FTP and other form of Network bridge connections.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Java, Python, Jenkin, CI/ CD, AWS, Jenkins, Git, Maven, Ansible, Jira, Eclipse, SVN, Junit, Chef, Amazon EC2, VPC, Artifactory (J frog), Shell Scripting, Linux, Unix
Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
Looking for SDET engineer with following background -:
- Minimum 1 to 2 Years of experience as Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
- Must have good front end and back end test automation experience using the automation tools and Java programming language
- Experience in creating test cases and creating automated test scripts
- Strong exposure in API Testing writing, debugging and deploying the test cases
- Experience in working on Selenium and preparing step-by-step test cases in detail
- Create new framework from scratch using Java, enhancing and upgrading existing framework components, if needed
- Integrate the developed test cases with CI/ CD based on Jenkin
- Good communication and cross-functional team exposure
- Batchelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field (additional experience may substitute).
- Technical Knowledge in related skills: Java, Selenium, Test NG, Apache HTTP Client, CI/ CD, Selenium 2/3, JXL, Jenkins, Maven, Rally/ Jira, Unix, Shell Script
- Able to work in a team or individually
- Nice documentation and oral skills
- Quick leaner and problem solving skills
- Create test plans, test cases and execute test cases
- Conduct defect meeting and interact with development and business teams
- Review the business requirement and create the test strategy
- Conduct defect meeting
- Experience in QA test methodologies, tools and strategies.
- Experience designing QA testing strategies and frameworks for enterprise projects.
- Strong hands on experience with HP Quality Center/ALM for QA testing.
- Experience with one or more HP Testing Tools Quick Test Professional, Load Runner, Selinium or any Mobile Automation tools
- Experience defining QA processes for Lean or Agile SDLC is nice to have.
- Familiar with contemporary engineering practices and willingness to help teams transition to those practices: Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration … when they are ready.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- BS Degree in Computer Science or any relevant degree
Quality Assurance Specialist:
The QA Consultant will be part of Quality Assurance team and involved in Creating QA strategies, Design Test cases and perform testing of Web and Mobile applications.
Principal Responsibilities and Essential Duties: